On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Project 365....day 55

Today was a snow day for my biggest human, so after we had lunch we bundled up again to go sledding *or 'bob's-sledding' like my girl calls it. hehe.* Anyway....while me and the 2 little humans were out, I had a chance to get in some fun outdoor scenic shots...some of my best to-date, or at least, I think so...without further ado, here are my 55th day 365's!

More practice at the macro-photography...




I love the way these dead flowers look, and how curly the petals that are left are




The bench on the ice...my step father put this on the edge of the pond so we wouldn't have to try to walk all the way down the hill in our skates! He's awesome!






Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!