On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Project 365...day 57

Happy Friday (a day late) everyone! Yesterday my husband and I got to do something we very rarely get to do....we got to go out all by ourselves!! We went out for dinner, and then to target, but since his mom came super-duper early, we decided to leave right away, and he could accompany me on my picture-taking outing. And it's a damn good thing he did, too! To get the pictures you're about to see, I had to climb into the bed of his truck, then wait for him to pull up next to the snow bank (which was easily shoulder-height on me) and let me climb out and over! I ended up in waist deep snow before I was done here in Wells, but it was TOTALLY worth it! ♥ I hope you all enjoy Friday's pictures!

More macro practice on these beautiful (and still colorful) leaves!




This capture is the same leaf you see above, just with a different take on the post-processing.




A long shot of the Tenant Creek, far below the falls.






Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!