On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, February 15, 2010

"I wanna dance!"

This week on the I ♥ faces blog the contest is all about dancing.....I, personally, have a little dancing queen! We signed Amelia up for dance class last fall, and she wound up hating it (it wasn't a traditional ballet class like she was expecting, I guess). What she did love, though, was the tutu's! For my entry this week, I wanted to share my pretty dancing girl, spinning like a top right here in my living room. Happy 5th Birthday Amelia Mae, I hope you're always this free inside.



((And to see more AMAZING dancing photos, click the button below! Thank you))


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love when little girls spin in their tutus! It is my favorite : ) So sweet!

Sara said...

Thank you! ♥ I am also a HUGE fan of spinning tutus! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!