On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Project 365....day 54

Today we got some snow. Well, actually, let me rephrase that; today we got more snow, practically, than we've gotten all year! To celebrate that fact, we had plans on all going out to play in the snow and do some ice skating....those plans, of course, did not go the way we had hoped, and Thomas melted down and he and Bob stayed home. Instead of the whole family going, Amelia and I got to have a wonderful little snow date, and I must say, I enjoyed EVERY moment of it! ♥

My little snow angel...




My sweet girl and the little friend we made!






Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!