On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Project 365....day 8

Today was not the greatest day for me, photo-wise. I didn't get out this morning, because I had some awesome (and adorable) company. My friend Shelby came by to hang out for a bit, and brought her super-cute, almost 2 mo. old son Isaac over (you might remember him/them from my top 10 under 5), so we had a mini-shoot indoors w/him. Also, it was family day at my daughter's pre-k, so as you can imagine, things were busy here this morning. As it worked out, I didn't get outside to shoot until about 4 pm, which is about 25-30 minutes before the sun sets. But alas, I digress...anyway....

First, a couple of my sweet girl on our "snow walk" this afternoon. <3






Next, my favorites from baby Isaac's mini-shoot this morning.






1 comments:

Dakotah's blog of randomness said...

Beautiful photo of Amelia and Isaac. He's sooo adorable

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!