On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Project 365....day 22

Today I set out in search of a waterfall that is located about 30 minutes (give or take) from me, way out in the town of Hope. I was able to find the water fall, and it was BEAUTIFUL (and Icy!) I also lucked out in a few different areas....so without further ado, here are today's 365's....a selected few from the beautiful outdoors!

On my way north, I couldn't pass up the chance to stop and shoot this farm. This is where I get pumpkins with my little human every fall.




~*~*~*~




Then it was on to the main attraction....off to Hamilton County in search of a waterfall!




~*~*~*~




~*~*~*~




Once I was done there, my plans were to head home....the deer, however, had different plans for me! As I was coming over the hill, all I could see were white tails! I stopped for a (long) minute, and took another 2 or so rolls of film, and got to see a beautiful Momma and her 3 babies feed, and run, and play and enjoy this beautiful, warm winter day! <3

This first shot is one of the beautiful little fawns. ♥




2 of the babies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!