On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Project 365....day 16

Today my work has only just begun...

In a few hours I have to be at work for the evening at my AWESOME job at my husband's aunt and uncle's restaurant/comedy club. Seriously, I love going to work...when we're not busy our boss doesn't frown on us playing darts....she usually suggests it! And really, how can you beat a job where (as long as you're old enough) you get a complimentary cocktail at the end of your shift?! ♥ Anyway....today was a beautiful day in the great frozen North, and husband and I decided to take our smallest human out for a ride (and hopefully a nap) The whole trip went off without a hitch....mostly, and as an added bonus my brilliant husband brought ben folds along for the ride. As a result, I give you day 16 of my 365. Enjoy!


Today we took a drive out of our thriving little city to the north, heading for Hamilton County and some new and exciting beautiful Adirondack mt. scenery. To get these first few shots I wound up in waist deep snow (accidentally, of course)




~*~*~




~*~*~




The next couple I didn't even get out of my car to capture...Tiny Toes had finally fallen asleep and I wasn't risking it!




~*~*~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!