On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, January 11, 2010

I ♥ Faces Photography Challenge

This week the I ♥ Faces photography blog/community's challenge theme is "Best Face" photo. My entry is one of my sweet boy this past week. We took a walk in the snow, and this face was also recently a part of my 365, but I loved it so much that I had to share it again here....

Now, the thing about my son is that he loves the idea of having his picture taken, but the minute I point the camera at him all I hear is "Nooooo....don't cheese me!" (and it's always in his deep, husky, tough-guy voice) Here is my sweet toes giving me his angry face.
{Photo taken on 1/6/2010}





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!