On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Project 365....day 30

So yesterday I didn't manage my time very well, and for the first time since the new year, I did not manage to get my blog up. I spent the whole afternoon out taking pictures, then I worked all night, and honestly? When I got home at almost midnight, and had to be back in less than 12 hours later, the last thing I wanted to do was edit my pictures. So....rather than just throw something together, I decided to wait until today to do the edits. Here you are, a day late, but my 365 photos for the 30th.

Yesterday, the whole fam took a cruise with me out to Canada Lake to capture the beautiful, sunny, and FREEZING afternoon! ♥




This one is a lucky accident; I had to change my batteries, so then I had to re-set my manual settings....I didn't realize this until after this shot.




"Sittin' on the dock of the bay..."




A beautiful panoramic of Canada Lake




A beautiful shot of the island in Canada Lake




A beautiful shot of the setting sun through the trees.




Love quaint little stone walls...




The sun going down in the mountains


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!