On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 365....day 11

So today I FINALLY got some free time to get out and shoot. Once again (as usual) from me, there's scenery to be seen....I'm still getting the hang of the apature settings on my camera, and striving for a beautiful, crisp image w/a UBER-blurry background...I only half managed it. Either way...here are my 365's today...enjoy!


This first image is one of my semi-successful shots from my first location...more beautiful wintering flowers.




This pic was taken with my epic friend Jani in mind....she loves trees, and this one is just for her! Muah!




Another shot of the duck grass, though this time it's from a different part of the lake. A part where the duck grass is as tall as I am! (well, taller actually, cause it grows from under teh water/ice)




Another of those interesting plants that survive winter after winter on the lake here in beautiful, scenic Upstate NY. (Cue the "I love NY" music)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!