On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Project 365....day 12

Today was another long one...I'm in the final stretch of my baby sitting job....this is the last week, and I had all kinds of good intentions to take the kids outside and get some shots of them in the snow, but then I woke up and though it was sunny, it was only about 9 deg. To make matters worse, the little girl I watch was sicky today, so there was no going outside...I did, however, manage to capture my boy being awfully sweet.♥

This first picture was my favorite shot of Thomas today. I edited it twice, because while I was THRILLED with the original edit, after I edited the second picture of him, I decided to make it a matched set. Here are both the edits I did, I'd love to hear which is your favorite!


Edit 1:



Edit 2:




This picture is the companion shot to the 2nd edit (above). I love these shots of him...for everyone's information he was completely lost in Cars (for the 9 billionth time) He didn't even seem to notice the flash blasting away at him!



The last shot today came from the restaurant I work at. Yes, they are real snowflakes. This is an up close look at NY snowflakes on the railing of the deck.

2 comments:

Sarah King said...

I'm mostly a fan of color so I like edit #2 best, but the black and white one is great too! Love love love the flakes!

Patricia W said...

Love the snowflakes

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!