On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Project 365....day 15

Today was the worst day of my 365 so far....I wanted to get out and shoot in the middle of the day, but because of circumstances beyond my control, that did not happen. Instead, I didn't leave my house today until it was time to go give my daddy a ride home. Luckily, I remembered to bring my camera with me when I went to get him today, because on the way to his house we happened to see a whole herd of deer grazing just off a little side road. We took a little detour, and I wound up with some very happy photographs of our fuzzy wild friends. ♥

Today my first 365's are of the sweet little girl I babysit....after her wonderful nap today she was bright and sunny and SO-SO cute!




~*~*~




Then....the fun part! The deer on my ride to my daddy's house today!




~*~*~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!