On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Project 365....day 21

Today I had a shoot to help out my cousin who coaches the bowling team at one of the local high schools around here. Being a wonderful cousin, and always excited to help out where I can, I went on down to shoot their senior day stuff for the high school year book! While I was there, I couldn't resist messing around with my own camera some (because as a surprise, I got to use the school's camera!) Most of what I shot today involves other people's kids, so I'm not using any of those....instead, I give you (what I call) Retro-bowling shots. Enjoy!

Balls!




Pins!




Lanes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!