On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Project 365....day 6

So, yesterday's 365 turned out to be pictures of my sweet girl, and today's is a showcase of my son. I didn't plan it this way, but today I did not have the little girl I usually babysit for, so Toes and I had a chance to take a 'snow walk'. These are some of my favorite moments from our little walk today.

Snowy Work Boots!




The thing you have to understand about Toes is that he loves the idea of having his picture taken, and then the minute I actually point a camera at him he's all "Don't cheese me!!!"






So serious...




The first time I edited this picture, I took out the black eye, (which this vintage edit seems to highlight so well) but in the end, decided to leave it for posterity. Still, even with the massive bruise on his face, I think he's so handsome!


2 comments:

Sarah King said...

LOVE the snow boots. And I absolutely love the black eye in that last shot. He looks like a tough "don't mess with me" kind of guy. :)

Sara said...

he's TOTALLY that 'don't mess with me' kinda guy! =]

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!