On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Project 365....day 4

So, yesterday turned out to be an eventful day for me! I posted here, then yesterday afternoon went out to try to get some pictures in the snow....not only did I not get any *great* pictures, but I also slid off the road and got stuck in a snowbank! (doh!) I am fine, and so, thank God, is my car, and I am so lucky that 2 amazingly kind guys stopped to help me, since I had no cell service. (stupid living in the mountains!) Anyway....needless to say, yesterday afternoon's shoot wasn't so great, but today's was a totally different story! I got out for a couple of hours today, and even though it was freezing, it was a pretty sunny day, and I got some awesome shots...or at least I think so. hahaha. Anyway...on with the photo(s) of the day!

This is a shot from my second location today...I started off here shooting the barn and the fields, and then found myself some furry cow friends to capture...




This is another from my second location today. I am such a sucker for the wide open fields that come along with dairy farms. Not to mention the beautiful, exposed branches on the trees. They give it such a nice contrast.




Here is a landscape view of across the road from the last shot. In the distance is the Sacandaga lake.




This shot is from the third location I visited today. I love the way the cattails look with the snow built up around them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!