On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Project 365....day 19

Today's 365's come to you from around and about my house once again! Today was a damp day full of snow and cold, icky winter rain...as a result, we did very little today; some puzzles....some coloring.....some boiling water because of the water main break in town today... (Doh!) Anyway....here are today's pics; a mix of all my subjects today! Enjoy!♥

This morning when I woke up and took the dog out it was snowing; big fat flakes that looked like the ends of Q-tips or cotton balls or something...I could not resist running back in for my camera when I spied this little leaf...




~*~*~




Then, it was back indoors for some time with our books...




And after we had lunch, and Amelia took off on the bus, the little girl I watch in the afternoon came. She was sleepy today. ♥





While Rylee napped, Thomas gave me the "cheese-wiz!" face!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!