On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Project 365....day 10

Another day, another 365 post from me. Today was the last day of my work week(end) and I was there all day long....literally, I went in about an hour after I got up, and got out about 30 minutes before it was completely dark out. Blegh. What a way to spend a Sunday, huh? Anyway...I took my camera to work with me today, hoping to catch at least a few interesting things....

This first shot is the picture I set out to get when I decided to take my camera to work...this is the Fireside Mascot, all covered in snow.




This second picture is of the funky cow outside the front door of the resturant I work at. He's pretty cool, and you can't see it, he's holding up a chalk board that says "Thank you, Come Again Soon!" or something of that nature...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!