On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project 365....day 13

Sarah's pictures a few days ago inspired me, and also gave me an idea for a very-very local shoot! A few blocks from my house is a piece of history for this part of New York. Just a few blocks away is the site of the old FJ&G railroad. To honor this small bit of history, my city has left a piece of track and one old rail car. I went there to shoot today, and was pretty thrilled with the results.

First, just for fun I played with my macro setting for a bit, trying to capture some more perfect snowflakes.




After I played around with that for a bit, I got down to business. Here are a couple different edits of the train.

{Edit 1}




{Edit 2}




More trains for Liam! ♥




Finally today, I have a shot of my sweet little princess resting after dancing "ALL night at the ball, Momma!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!