On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Project 365....day 14

Today was the start of my (outside of the house) work week, and to celebrate (HA!) I took the camera to work with me. Honestly, I did this because I left 25 minutes early so I could go shoot the church that was my family's church growing up...it's for sale now, and that makes me sad, so I wanted to go shoot it not only for posterity, but also to check out the lighting for another shoot I've got coming up (stay tuned!) Anyway...that's a really long way of saying 'Here are my 365's for today.'

Before I left the house today, I snapped this random shot of Thomas' feet; I love the way his toes line up! ♥




"Here is the church, and here is the steeple, we sure are cute for two ugly people." {The Moldy Peaches}




Last, but not least, here is one of the cool, random, little signs that can be found at my resturant


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!