On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Project 365....day 28

Today's project 365 found me chasing a sunset that was looking to be AMAZING...alas, when I finally caught up to it in a place I might have been able to get pics of it going down, it was snowing too hard to see! (doh!) Because of that fact, we'll have to make due with the pics I DID get. ♥

These first two are of the beautiful and blinding sun coming through the trees.




~*~*~*~




The fiery clouds




A random neat shot of one of the natural springs that has been piped out for drinking water.




On my way back home....the sun was all but gone by then...




The moon *this pic was taken JUST after the above shot*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!