On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Project 365...day 170

Day one hundred seventy. Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful, caring, amazing fathers out there; especially my dad, my step dad, and most of all, my SPECTACULAR husband Bob. He is always there, picking up slack and juggling balls to help me in so many different little ways.

On fathers day, I had to work, and at the start of my day I had no idea what time I'd get home....if it would be in time for dinner, or to even really SEE my little humans before bedtime. Instead, I was out mid-afternoon, and we had a wonderful dinner and then treated the husband to his fishing license for the year, and spent the evening by the pond.




~*~*~*~*~*~




~*~*~*~*~*~




~*~*~*~*~*~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!