On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, June 21, 2010

I &hearts Faces; Celebrating Teens!

This week over at I ♥ faces the theme revolves around teenagers....The minute I saw this, I knew EXACTLY what photo I was going to enter. A few months ago I was looking for a teenage model; one who wasn't a cookie cutter giggly, bubbly teenager, and boy did I find that in Emmy! My boss's daughter is smart, and pretty, and interesting, and a billion other thing, but one thing Emmy is not is typical. She was willing to give anything a shot, and this perticular shot was captured with only a little bit of danger. She climbed a fire escape on an abandoned building for me!



I'm thinking that in a few weeks when it's teens only week, I can get Emmy out to shoot with me and see what SHE comes up with when I hand her a dslr. ♥ To see more amazing teens head over to I ♥ faces or just click the button below!

3 comments:

Maryanne Gobble said...

Really like the processing on this image, and the angle!!!

Ms. Diva said...

Very nice shot!!! Love the bow in her hair! Wish I could still rock bows!!!

Unknown said...

Cool! I really like your style.

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!