On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I ♥ Babies!!

Baby animals, especially! When I saw that this week at I ♥ faces the challenge would be "Babies", I was SUPER excited, and I began sifting through the TON of pictures I have of various stages of babyhood. It was tough, but I finally settled on these sweet little baby birds...




Ok, maybe not cute, but you must agree that they are babies in the truest sense of the word...these little birds are about 3 days old in this picture. My little humans and I have been watching since the momma and papa bird built their nest above the light on my mom's toy shed. Today, these little birds have all left the nest, but less than a month ago, they looked so fragile and teeny-tiny. To see more great 'baby' pictures, please click the camera below!


9 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this!

Carrie said...

I love baby birds! Awesome shot and edit!

Anonymous said...

They're so little! I love that you chose these unique "babies" to enter!

Linkie Lueville said...

cute, cute, cute! I love that hey included animal babies this week!

be sure to stop by my blog at linkielueville.blogspot.com. Me and another blogging mommy friend, have started a weekly photo challenge during the weekend. One monthly grand prise winner gets one hand made item from either one of us. it's going on right now! :D

kelli said...

LOVE this!

Jessica said...

OMG! How wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

cute shot!
nice take on the theme ;-)

Christina said...

Great shot; fun entry for this week's theme! Thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

CUTE!! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!