On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, June 28, 2010

2 Moms "waterfront" contest!



So, once again, it's time for a '2 Mom's' challenge!! This week's theme is 'waterfront' and the minute I saw this theme, I knew which picture I would enter; my cousin Meggie during a recent shoot we did near the lake. I am a huge sucker for black and white shots with just a little punch of color, and this photo lended itself perfectly to that sort of photo.

3 comments:

krissilugbill said...

this is a beautiful shot! love the black and white with the red! breathtaking. so cute how she is dipping her toe in the water! great shot overall :)

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Thank you so much! ♥

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!