On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Project 365....day 168

Thursday found me with a few hours free to just go shoot until my heart was content, and after what I stumbled across, boy was I! I stopped near a bridge just outside of Speculator, NY to shoot the water. When I turned around and saw a huge nest on the telephone pole, I nearly fell over, but then when I saw the bird that lives in that nest, I actually stumbled. There, circling above that huge nest, was a Mama Falcon, and said nest contains a currently unknown number of babies!!! I will be going back in the next week or so to see if I can't sneak a peek at the little ones, but for now, here is the beautiful Mama Falcon, and if you look closely, you can see the fish she'd just caught for those little tiny babies!




~*~*~*~*~*~




~*~*~*~*~*~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!