On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just playin' around....

This week's theme at I ♥ faces is play. This, at least, is something we're pretty much professionals at around here. We are always making everything more fun with little games and rhymes, and all kinds of other little tricks, but my photo choice this week doesn't really need to be "more fun"....bubbles are a blast with out anything extra!




To see more great playful photos, head on over to I ♥ faces, or just click on the button below.


8 comments:

Farmgirl said...

Fun! Nice perscpective!

Amanda Eaton said...

aw i love it! it's hard to get a good bubble shot! love the softness too.

Unknown said...

So true, bubbles are always fun! Very cute photo.

http://blog.tiffanywalensky.com/2010/06/08/i-heart-faces--week-23--play.aspx

Sarah King said...

Great Capture, Sara. Look at those lashes <3

Christina said...

I love this! She is concentrating so...what a pretty photo.

April said...

Who doesn't love bubbles? I like the colors in this picture. Very cute!
http://shutterbus.net/blog/?p=162

.Erin Cassidy said...

Wonderful capture Sara!! Beautiful!!

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oh my goodness...perfect shot! I love it! And the processing is wonderful. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog too! :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!