On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Friday, June 18, 2010

2 Moms "camping" contest!



It's Friday again, and you know what that means? Time for another '2 moms' photo contest!! I'm so glad that I found this, because I enjoy so much trying to find the very perfect picture for the theme. ♥ This week, the 2 moms team has chosen camping, and I thought of the perfect picture!! Again this week, I'm entering my sweet Amelia-mazing, this time at one of our favorite hiking and camping spots. She loves the woods soooo much, and you can see that though I got her to stop for a moment so I could snap the shutter, her eyes are already off on the next adventure....and I wouldn't have her any other way! ♥

3 comments:

Linkie Lueville said...

This is SO cute! i love it!! Looks like a great place to camp! thanks for participating!

krissilugbill said...

Your blog is lovely and your pictures are beautiful! :)

Delia said...

Oh...the trees look really pretty.

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!