On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

2 Moms "School" contest!



Just for fun this week, I thought I'd try out a photo challenge being run at another blog. The theme there this week is 'school' and I have the PERFECT photo to enter, so how could I resist, right? Early in the spring, my girl's class invited my husband to come in for 'G' week and teach the kids a little about a guitar. Needless to say, everyone had a blast, and my husband is now a rockstar on the pre-k set! Here are my two rock stars, doing what they do best! ♥





7 comments:

Linkie Lueville said...

this is SO precious! a photo that will be cherished for YEARS! and i love your pp as well! thanks for participating! :D

Sara said...

♥ thank you so much!! It's one of my all-time favorite photos as well. I have to say, i love your blog. I've been following you for a while now, and you've always got something interesting going up! Keep up the great work!

Christy said...

That picture is super cute!

Sara said...

Thank you, Christy! ♥

Krista Mae said...

Awww how sweet ROCKIN father daughter memories!!!

melissa rohr said...

you are totally the winner for this wonderful moment captured :)
head on over and grab your button, and stay tuned for news on the first grand prize winner!
http://theserohrdevines.blogspot.com/2010/06/winner-winner-school-winner.html

melissa rohr said...

oh my gosh, i am so behind! but i wanted to let you know (drum roll please...) that you are our first grand prize winner!
head on over to check out the details!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!