On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Project 365....day 122

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! ahhh, but I digress. Again, I didn't have to work until the afternoon, and once again, it was a BEAUTIFUL day around these parts. On this particular day we decided to go take advantage my my momma's beautiful (huge) yard. (and I got to spend some time with my momma, of course. ♥ )

Toes was very serious about his yard work, as you can see.



Then he spent some time playin' with his Dad on the swings!



~*~*~*~*~*~



Then, just for fun, another shot at the macro-dandelion thing.

1 comments:

Sarah King said...

There is nothing cuter than a kid on a tractor! <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!