On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Good day, sunshine!

This week at I ♥ faces, the theme is 'yellow'. I don't know about you, but when I think 'yellow' I think bright, sunshiny days, and lots of happy smiles....with that in mind, my entry this week is one of the best parts of summer; the very first swim. Friday was a beautiful, warm day, and once my mom got home from work, the kids and I made tracks to her house, and most importantly; her pond! Here is my sweet, bright girl, enjoying both the beautiful hot day, and the beautiful cool water.




For more amazing, fun, yellow photos, please click on the link below:

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this! Very bright, fun and dreamy :) I love the light!

Amy said...

great shot! her expression is pure happiness!

Anonymous said...

ohhh I love it.. Very good shot

Roxley said...

The editing captures the mood perfectly! I love it!

Corrie said...

makes me think summer :) love it!

Unknown said...

Awww, she is having so much fun! Great capture. Love her bathing suit, too <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!