On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ramblings (Inspired by a Neon Sunset)

From my spot in this seat, the horizon is electrified; neon colors in the distance promise every conveince possible.

Whores for your dollar, they will say whatever is required to keep you under their spell.


Hour after hour, cause and effect, want/take.


Instant gratification, friend.
Isn't that what you wanted?

No desire left unfulfilled; no challenge.
These days, who wants a challenge?

Wants have given way to must-have's.
Now, now, now!

"Violet, you're turning violet, Violet." I murmur, half to myself; a sad view of society. The woman on my left with the curlers in her hair looks at me like I'm the crazy one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!