On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Project 365....day 225

Day 225; The Perseid Meteor Shower. The sky looked like it was falling down on us. It was amazing.

"I would rather be a meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, then a sleepy and permanent planet."

-Jack London (1876-1916)




“I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!" Then- whoosh, and I'm gone...and they'll never see anything like it ever again... and they won't be able to forget me- ever.”

- Jim Morrison (1943-1971)




“Yeah we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.”

- John Lennon (1940-1980)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!