On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Project 365....day 184

With the big 4th of July holiday, then having the husband home with us on Monday, this whole blogging thing kinda got away from me. If you follow me on facebook, you've noticed that I've been faithfully updating my pictures there, I've been failing epically on keeping this thing updated. (In actuality, I thought I had updated this.....then realized yesterday, when I went to add yesterday's photos, that I had not. Since I had erased the disk already and burned just yesterday's, and my portrait session from yesterday, and it was a billion degrees still at 11 pm, I decided to say f-it, and deal with it today, so here I am....my 365's from day 184; the 4th of July, are random, and varied, but (I think) lots of fun. Enjoy...

First, some 3-D sidewalk art...




Then, while we were out on our 'snooze-cruise', a beautiful sky at sunset...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!